Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

Good morning folks!

TGIF!!


I'm borrowing the idea for my post today from Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem  I think it's a fun idea. Feel free to join in or borrow if you want to! :-)

5 things I have passion for:

1. My family
2. Running
3. Being a nurse
4. Health and wellness
5. Life

5 things to do before I die:

1. Run 50 half marathons
2. Run at least 1 full marathon
3. Own a lake house
4. Retire at said lake house
5. Drive the entire length of Route 66

5 things I say a lot:

1. the "F" word.....sorry
2. Shinikes!
3. "Control what you can control".....to my runners
4. "Case management, this is Theresa, may I help you?".....when I answer my phone
5. "No, no. Bad dog"......to my little dog, Lilly

5 books or magazines I've read lately:

1. The Tulsa World (does the local newspaper count?)
2. Shades of Gray trilogy
3. Fitness magazine
4. National Geographic
5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

5 favorite movies:

1. Secondhand Lions
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Step Mom
4. The Family Stone
5. Practical Magic

5 Places to visit:

1. Europe
2. Florida Keys....I wanna just sail away, "what would Jimmy Buffet do.......?"
3. The Grand Canyon
4. Colorado--The Royal Gorge, Red Rocks canyon and amphitheatre....so many places/things to see!
5. Fiji or Bora Bora

Ok, well that was fun!!

Tomorrow is the Bedlam 10k with my Pathways group. I'm excited for them!!  Race photos and recap will be up Monday!

I'm hoping to get my grocery shopping and meal prep out of the way tomorrow afternoon so that we can enjoy some time with family and friends on Sunday.

I hope that you all have a safe and wonderful weekend!!

What are you "Friday favorites"?
What are your weekend plans??



2 comments:

  1. Seeing a concert at the Red Rock Amphitheater is definitely on my bucket list. I don't know what it is about that magical structure, but it just calls to me. And I, too, would like a lake house. Because who doesn't want a lake house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?? Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete