Monday, July 8, 2013

Back to reality

Good morning!!  I hope that you all had a fabulous holiday weekend!

We were on lake time all weekend! It's always hard to get back to reality! At least I've got most of the laundry and dishes caught up already!

I thought I was doing pretty well not eating too much junk, but my scale says otherwise :/
I guess I have some work to do!! 

Month 2 of Insanity starts today......eek!!  But I'm really looking forward to it! I didn't work out while were at the lake and I've missed it! I'll hit it hard tonight after my Pathways run tonight.

And, speaking of Pathways, this is week 10 of our training. They are getting so close to their goal race! I'm excited because they're going to do so well!!  Also, fall half marathon training @ Fleet Feet Sports Tulsa starts this week. Tonight is the "First Mile" event for the Route 66 Marathon/Half Marathon. This is a fun event but I'm even more excited about it after I found out that Bart Yasso will be there!! I'm excited about getting to meet him!!


Well, alrighty.....I've gotta go get ready for work. Y'all have a great Monday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment