Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Workout Wednesday

Good morning, folks!!

Thanks for the love yesterday!!  Its been a rough week, but things are looking up.....today is my Friday!!

I'm still plugging away at Insanity. I think I can tell a difference with my endurance or I'm just pushing myself harder....I'm not really sure which. :-)

If you're not ready to make the commitment to a workout program, like Insanity, there are plenty of exercises that you can do to stay in shape. I'm a big fan of body weighted exercises. You don't have to go to an expensive gym or invest in expensive equipment. Bodyweight exercises are generally quite safe for any exerciser and can be modified to meet any age or fitness level.  What I've designed for you today is a ladder workout.

LADDER WORKOUT:  A workout/training session that consists of performing one or more exercises with an ascending or descending rep range each set (see also PYRAMID}.


You can easily modify this by substituting or adding additional exercises such as burpees or mountain climbers and/or adding additional reps. You can do whatever works best for you, just do something!  Move, be active and sweat a little every day!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

button
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa! I've been enjoying your blog - lots of great inspiration! I like it so much that I nominated you for a Liebster Award! If you want to play along, please check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy. Thanks for reading, I'm glad you enjoy. I would love to, I'll take a look. :-)

      Delete
    2. Yay - it's fun to read all the fun details about folks . . . us bloggers are so nosey!! :-)

      Delete