Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday, Monday

Good morning y'all!! Happy Manic Monday!!

I hope that you had a fabulous weekend. Ours was fast and furious but it was great!!

I overslept Saturday morning, so I missed my run with Pathways. I went ahead and got my Insanity workout done, then we headed out for the lake. It was a little overcast with a chance of rain but we got on the water about 1pm. We cruised around for a little while. We watched a bald eagle flying and watched the kids cliff jumping. We eventually tied off to a tree on the bank, floated and people watched. It was fun but I was a little nervous about the weather. I didn't want to get caught on the lake in a storm.  We headed in about 6pm and just narrowly missed the rain. After we ate dinner, we checked into the hotel and called it a night.

We woke up Sunday and had to wait out another thunder storm before we could go out. We got on the water about 11am. And we did pretty much the same thing as Saturday. We cruised, floated and people watched. We cooked some brats and burgers for lunch and were having a pretty good time until I got a 2nd degree burn on my lip from a brat. Seriously! Who knew it was going to spurt 400 degree juice onto my face when I bit into it?! OUCH!!  We hung out for a couple more hours but there was another storm brewing so we called it a day about 6pm.

It was really a good weekend and my husband got an awesome Father's Day surprise. He got a phone call from his youngest son. They haven't been really close and have been kind of estranged since a business deal went sour. But, that was a while ago and I think they're both finally ready to put the past behind them and move on. He couldn't have received a better gift and was on cloud 9 all day! 

Needless to say, I didn't have an opportunity to meal plan. So, I'm probably be relying on my slow cooker for meals this week. Fitness goals for the week include:

Mon: Pathways 3 mile run; Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Tues: Insanity Pure Cardio and Abs
Wednesday: Pathways run; Insanity Cardio Power and resistance
Thursday: Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Friday: Insanity Cardio Recovery
Saturday: Pathways run; Insanity Pure Cardio and Abs

Have a fabulous week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment