Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Summer!!

Happy Summer Solstice!!

Today is the official start of summer and the longest day of the year.

I'm always a little sad when the days start getting shorter. I love summer!! I love everything about it except for maybe the bugs.  I can't think of anything better than a lazy day on the lake!



 
I did it again yesterday. I missed a post :-( I know y'all missed my brillance and wisdom! Bahaha!!

Sometimes I crack myself up!! 

I just didn't have a post prepared ahead of time and I had to get to work early. And forget trying to post from work. I always have good intentions but then I get way too busy!

I'm glad y'all survived the day without me!! 

I'm so glad that it's Friday! I'm hoping to get through the next 8 hours quickly then I'm looking forward to another relaxing weekend! I'm running 5 miles with Pathways in the morning and then hopefully, I will get some lake time!! 

I've had to tweak my Insanity schedule a little bit, which actually added 3 or 4 days but I think that I'm finally starting to see some results. I'm very pleased so far!  I can't wait for month # 2!

I haven't been very good about meal planning and prep lately. :-( I struggle with it in the summer. Its too hot, I don't want to eat a heavy meal. And I don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, I want to be outside doing other activities. We often eat a lot of sandwiches. I wish I had some simple summer recipes hint hint

Ok, I gotta go get ready for work. It's gonna kill me to be indoors all day but I'm gonna wear flip flops and eat ice cream bars and watermelon. Hopefully that will satisfy my summer fix for the day!

I hope that you all have a fabulous Friday!! 

What's your favorite season? Favorite thing about summer (food, activity, etc)?

Do you have any simple summer recipes that you love??

No comments:

Post a Comment