Friday, June 28, 2013

Fabulous Friday!!

Hi y'all!! 

TGIF!!

Don't forget that Google Reader will cease to exist after Monday. You can still follow this blog on Bloglovin'  Switching is super easy and they have apps for iPhone and Android.

Well, I did  it again......failed to have a post ready, had to rush to get ready for work and then thought that I could post when I got there. What was I thinking!!  It's been such a crazy, busy week......I should have known better!  Wednesday was interesting to say the least. Our census was unusually high, which meant that we were busy with discharge planning. Then, in the middle of the morning, we had a "Code Red" (fire) on one of the floors. The sprinklers were activated and one of the sprinkler heads malfunctioned resulting in flooding the elevator shafts!!  CRAZY!!

We ran Wednesday night, but only 2 miles because the heat index was over 105. Last night's run was cancelled because the heat index was over 110!!  CRAZY!

I'm glad its Friday!!  It was a short week but I'm ready for a break!! At least I get to go to my happy place this weekend!!  I'm looking forward to some family time and some lake time!!  Hub's youngest son and his wife are going with us to the lake for the first time this weekend. It should be fun!!

Well, I've got to rush to get to work early again today, so that's all I've got for now!

Have a fabulous Friday!!

 
What are your plans for the weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment