Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Workout Wednesday #19

Howdy y'all!

We've finally made it to Hump Day.....it's all down hill now!

I usually love Wednesday because we're halfway through the work week, but today I'm a little bit sad. This is my last run with my Pathways group that I coach. This has really been a fun session. I've had a lot of fun working with them! The next session won't start until sometime in January. While I'll welcome the extra time in the evenings, I'm going to feel a little bit lost for the next couple of months. I'll continue to run and cross train, it just won't be the same :-( 

I've been loving the body weighted circuits that I've been doing lately, so I thought I would share those with you for Workout Wednesday. What I love about this workout is the fact that it's so easy to modify based on your current fitness level. You can add weights with the squats or lunges to increase intensity or do the pushups on your knees if needed, omit the burpees, etc Try it and let me know what you think:

No comments:

Post a Comment