Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday/weekend recap

Good morning folks!!

Here we go again!!

It was a pretty uneventful weekend for me and that's just what I needed after last week.

I woke up with a Charlie horse at 3:30 Saturday morning. I was able to go back to sleep but my leg was still sore when I woke up at 4:45 for my long run. We were scheduled to do 8 miles and I knew the course was extremely hill-y, so I opted to rest my calf muscle rather than risk serious injury. I hate that I missed my long run. I did get in a chest back and abs workout though so I felt good about that.

We went to the lake, picked up our boat and took it to the dealership for winter service. I got in some retail therapy while hubs took care of the stuff at the dealership. We got home just in time for the OU vs TCU football game. I fixed chili, we relaxed and watched the game/TV.

Yesterday, we were busy with household chores, grocery shopping, etc.

I got a lot accomplished and feel rested. I just hope this week goes better than last week did!!

Tonight, we're running a 3.5 mile recovery run, then I'll do some strength training with hubs.

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment