Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Recap and weekly goals

Good morning folks!!  Happy Tuesday!!
 
We had a fabulous holiday weekend! I just wish it had been longer!! 
 
 
We started out with a run to the top of Bullet Mountain. I use the term "run" loosely as we walked some of it! It was very steep! According to my Garmin, the elevation was 1007 ft! But the views were spectacular!

 
 
 
 
 
Sunday morning, we did a little exploring and found ourselves on the top of what we call "the rock wall" I think it's really called Cookson Bluff. The views were spectacular but I'm a little afraid of heights, so I was on the verge of an anxiety attack the whole time we were up there (probably about 3 minutes but felt like forever)




I tried very hard to eat well. But, as usual, I failed miserably!!  I do so well through the week but blow it all on the weekends.

I meal prepped turkey meatloaf muffins and stuffed peppers with steamed squash when we got home yesterday so hopefully I'm prepared to make smart food choices this week!!

Fitness plans for the week include:

Monday: Focus T25 total body circuit
Tuesday: Pathways group run; Focus T25 ab intervals
Wednesday: Pathways group run; Focus T25 total body circuit
Thursday: Focus T25 cardio
Friday: Focus T25 total body circuit and lower focus
Saturday: Pathways group run, 5.5 miles

I hope that you all have a fantastic week. Get up and get active! Make good choices!!

What are your workout plans this week?
What did you meal prep this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment