Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Funday

Good morning folks!!

That weekend sure flew by!!

Friday, I did another strength training/weight lifting workout. It included: a 10 minute tabata warm-up, 4 sets of 25 reverse crunches, regular crunches, bicycle crunches and toe touches. Then I did a chest and back circuit. It was rough but I got it done and loved it!!

Saturday morning, my Pathways group ran a 5.5 mile run. We actually got in 6 because we had to circle back a few times. And my husband got in a 4 mile run too!!  I'm so glad he's getting back into it!

We enjoyed our weekend at the lake. It is so difficult for me to leave that beautiful place!! I'm going to have to find a way to enjoy it even in the winter!

We didn't get home early enough for me to do any meal prepping. I'm at the mercy of the hospital cafeteria for a couple of days. Hopefully I'll have time to meal prep Tuesday evening.

My workouts this week include:

Monday: 3.5 mile run w/ Pathways, Focus T25 Beta core cardio
Tuesday: T25 Beta speed 2.0, strength/weight training
Wednesday: 4 mile run w/ Pathways, T25 rip't circuit
Thursday: T25 dynamic core, strength/weight training
Friday: T25 upper focus and core cardio
Saturday: 6 mile run with Pathways
Sunday: REST!!

I hope that you have a fabulous week!!

What's on your workout schedule this week?
What did you meal prep for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment