Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Workout Wednesday #5

Good morning!!

We're halfway there!!  Happy Wednesday!! I hope that you're having a great week so far!

I love Wednesday because it means that we're halfway through the work week! Another reason I love Wednesday is because it's Workout Wednesday when I share some of my favorite workouts with you.


Today is day #3 of the Move, Nourish, Believe challenge and today we're planking!!  The challenge today is to do a 5 minute plank. You can split that up into increments if you want/need to. I love planks because I think that they are wildly effective. And, because I like to shake things up, I will be doing this plank workout after my spin class tonight:


Or another option would be:


Ok, so let's get up and get planking today!!

Make it a Wonderful Wednesday!!

What is on your workout agenda today??
What's the longest plank you can hold?

2 comments:

  1. Today was a rest day but I'm going to try option B tonight. I need to strengthen my core. I know it will do wonders for my running. Right now I'm up to 40 seconds. The only way to get stronger is to do it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thanks for stopping by. I too need to strengthen my core. I love planks because they are so effective, low impact, and can be done anywhere with no equipment.

      Delete