Friday, January 31, 2014

Move Nourish Believe Challenge

Happy Friday!!

Wahoo! We made it to my favorite day of the week!!  I hope that you had a good week!

Wednesday after work, I went to spin class. It was a great class!!  I got a good sweat on! Afterward, I came home and completed day 3 of the Core Power Challenge #corecommit  I took yesterday off because it was a sick day for me :( I'm still not feeling 100% but I'm looking forward to getting back at it after work tonight.

Tomorrow, I'm leading my Pathways AP2b on the Saturday "slow run" I think we're doing 4 miles. I need to get in 8-10 miles, so I guess I'll do the course twice.

They are forecasting snow for our area for Super Bowl Sunday, so I plan to do my weekly grocery shopping tomorrow after the run and will do food prep on Sunday, before the Super Bowl.

I have some exciting news to share with you today!!

I recently became a Sweat Pink Ambassador!! What does that mean? Well, basically this means that I believe in sweating hard, playing hard, and inspiring others to be the best that they can be.

As a part of that, I've joined the Move Nourish Believe Challenge by Fit Approach and Lorna Jane
I would like to invite you to join the challenge as well.

The challenge begins on February 3 and is 3 weeks long.  If you want to join, RSVP to the Facebook Page.  You can also be entered to win a $1000 Lorna Jane gift certificate (fitness gear) if you complete the challenge and post daily pictures on Instagram or Twitter of yourself completing the challenges. Make sure you tag @LornaJaneActive @FitApproach along with #MNBChallenge, #SweatPink

So, what will the challenge be like? 


I hope you'll join me in this challenge!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

What are your weekend plans? Anything fun?
Will you be participating in the MNB challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment