Friday, January 3, 2014

First Friday

Woohoo! We made it to the first Friday of 2014. TGIF y'all!

I'm running a little late today, but better late than never.  I'm also running on empty today. I stayed up way too late last night watching the Sugar Bowl. My beloved Oklahoma Sooners were playing Alabama. Oklahoma hasn't really had a good track record in bowl games as of late, so to be honest, I wasn't really expecting much. Then, they came out and played like a team that had something to prove. It really was a very good game and I stayed up to watch the very last play.  Consequently, I'm very tired today. But it was so worth it!

The holidays have finally come and gone. Personally,Ii am glad! I love the holidays but I'm ready for life to get back to normal. I'm running with my friends in the morning. They're tapering for Disney next weekend so they're doing 8 miles. I'll probably do a couple more afterward because I'm wanting to get 10 miles. I'm planning to do a 4 mile recovery run Sunday morning too. The weather is supposed to get really cold early next week, so I'll keep  my workout indoors for a few days. It will be a good opportunity for me to get back to a regular cross training routine. I'm also planning my meals for next week. I'm really looking forward to meal prepping this weekend.

I'm really, really excited about some changes coming to the blog next week. I'll be busy doing some housekeeping this weekend and I'll fill you in on the details on Monday.

Ok, that's all I've got for now.

Have a fabulous weekend!

What are your workout plans for the weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment