Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Workout Wednesday #23

Good morning folks!!

Happy National Hug a Runner Day!

It's my second favorite day of the week....Wednesday!!  I love Wednesday because we're halfway through the work week (and we all know that I'm just workin' for the weekend) and it's also Workout Wednesday!!

Yesterday was crazy busy at work!!  I hit the ground running as soon as I got there and didn't stop all day! I had to stay late and missed my run last night. That makes me very grumpy!!  This is supposed to be taper week for me. I ran 3 miles on Monday night and want to get 2.5 - 3 more at least before the half marathon on Sunday. I guess I just needed the rest last night so I decided to make the best of it!! Hopefully I can get a few miles tonight after work.



I've got a full body burning workout for you today!!  Many of my friends are doing the Spartanrace burpee challenge--30 burpees for 30 days. One of my co-workers was talking to me about his workout finisher and it got me thinking, why not combine the two. So, here's what I came up with:


 
Check it out and let me know what you think.
 
And that's all I've got for now. Have a wonderful Wednesday!  Be amazing today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment