Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend recap

Good morning folks!!

I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend!

Mine was not long enough, but then again, they never are.

Saturday morning, I started out with a 10.5 mile run with my Pathways group. They have completed their goal run, the Tulsa Run 15k. But the Route 66 marathon and half marathon is only 3 weeks away. Many of them want to continue to the half marathon so we extended our training for them. It was the first double digit run for all of them and they did a such a good job!! The weather was perfect! It was one of those days when it just felt good to run, which is exactly what I needed!! 

Hubs took me out to dinner and a little dancing Saturday night.

Sunday, I watched to NYC marathon....very inspirational!!  And did chores: laundry, groceries, dishes, meal prep etc.  Not really a very exciting weekend, but much needed relaxation!!

This is going to be a busy week and I'm not real sure when I'm going to get my runs in. Tonight, I'm volunteering at the free medical clinic. Thursday is my usual run day, but I plan to attend the funeral of my good friend, so running might not happen that evening. But then again, it might be just what I need after the funeral.....we'll see. I'm sad that I have to miss the graduation party for my Pathwayers tonight. I truly enjoyed working with this group!!

Have a wonderful week folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment