Friday, November 22, 2013

Freaky Friday

Well, hello lovlies! I'm running late today, but better late than never!

It's finally Friday, Woop, woop!

And it's Route 66 race weekend! I should be excited about that but it's 33 degrees and sleeting as I write this. And the weather isn't expected to be much better on Sunday.

I'm working shirt pickup at the expo tomorrow morning. Then, I was able to get a hotel in Tulsa, not far from the start line. That will definitely be an advantage on race day morning, especially if it is snowing or sleeting as predicted.

I tell my runners to control what they can control. And since I can't do anything about the weather, I'm going to try to make the best of it. See below for a preview of my race outfit! It will be an adventure and will make for a good blog post. Race recap coming up on a Monday!

Follow me on Instagram @tunruh67 or Twitter @rnrunnerdiva for #rt66 weekend fun and updates!

Have a fun and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment