Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Two things Tuesday

Good morning folks! I hope that you're having a great Tuesday so far!

Just a couple of quick thoughts for the day: First, not having internet at my house sucks!! BIG TIME!!

I can get on the internet using my cell phone but the reception is spotty at best. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do for internet.

I'm leaning toward upgrading with my current provider. I wanted to pursue other options but those are limited in my area.

Currently, I have Hughesnet satellite internet. Although it is relatively reliable, it is stupidly expensive and I can't stream Netflix because it buffers all the time and I would exceed my bandwith. :-(

I thought about a wireless modem through my cell phone company, but as I mentioned, cell phone reception is poor at my house. Oh, the joys of living in the boondocks!!

Secondly, I will never understand mean people (girls). For the life of me, I cannot understand why any one would say/do things to deliberately hurt someone else. It is immature, unprofessional and counter productive. What the heck is wrong with these people? Are they so unhappy and miserable with themselves, their life, their situation, etc that they have to pick on others for sport?? Are they bored? Don't have anything better to do?? Mean people SUCK!!

OK, enough ranting! Have a fabulous day!! Be kinder than necessary today!

No comments:

Post a Comment