Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Workout Wednesday

Good morning folks!!

It's Wednesday and that means that we're halfway there!! It also means that it is workout Wednesday.

I survived the root canal yesterday. It was bad enough but wasn't a bad as I was imagining. It isn't something I'm eager to repeat anytime soon, however.

After I got home, I did week 2, day 2 of Focus T25, total body circuit and was dripping with sweat at the end of it.

I was discussing plank workouts with a friend yesterday. She has had some recent health problems. She wants to workout but wants low impact exercises that would help strengthen her core.

There are quite a few plank exercises in the T25 total body circuit and this got me thinking about how wildly effective planks are. They would be perfect for my friend.

So, I found a couple of plank workouts for you today:

How to get washboards abs and no more crunches

And:

 
 
So, there ya go!! That's all I've got for you today!! Have a great Wednesday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment