Monday, August 19, 2013

Out of commission....

Good morning folks!

Here we go again!

We had a great, relaxing weekend. We got up early Saturday morning for a run. It was 55 degrees! I was worried that I would be cold in my tank top, but I wasn't.

We had fun in the sun all afternoon and then we enjoyed a campfire that evening. We made s'mores. I learned a pretty clever trick....I used Keebler fudge Graham cookies to sandwich the marshmallow! They were yummo!

When we got home last night, we discovered that our DirecTV receiver wasn't working. Then, I tried to log on to their site, I discovered that my modem had crashed too. I guess we had a power surge or something. I think I finally got the receiver up and running but the modem is toast. So, I will be posting from my phone and/or work in the interim. Be forewarned that posts may be sporadic, random, sans cool photos, or non-existent until we get some form of the interwebs at our house again. Bear with me! Please be patient!

Thanks!

And don't forget to be awesome today!

No comments:

Post a Comment