Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday, Monday

Good morning folks!!

Here we go again!



We had a great weekend soaking up sun and visiting with our friends!! I managed to get in a little run Saturday morning. It was humid and I felt like I was kind of struggling, so I cut it short but at least I got it done!!

I didn't pay too much attention to my eating/drinking and the scale shows it!!  I'm going to have to work even harder this week to overcome that!!

We didn't get home early enough for me to meal prep for the week so I'm going to be at the mercy of the hospital cafeteria today. I'm hoping they have a decent salad or something remotely healthy. One would think that the hospital would serve healthy food but that is not the case.

My workouts for the week include--

Monday: Pathways 2.5 mile run; T25 Cardio
Tuesday: T25 Total Body circuit
Wednesday: Pathways 3 mile run; T25 speed 1.0
Thursday: T25 Cardio
Friday: T25 Lower focus (Leg day) and ab intervals

I'm also going to start a weight lifting program this week, I hope!!  Maybe I'll finally start to see some results from my hard work and effort. And maybe, if I didn't blow it all on the weekends, I would see some more progress!!

Ok, that's all I've got for you now. Until next time....



2 comments:

  1. Have an awesome Monday yourself! Looks like a great plan for the week, no use in dwelling on what already happened over the weekend, just use the week to make up for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's just frustrating and disappointing. I feel like I let myself down :(

      Delete