Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Workout Wednesday #3

Hey y'all, hey!!

Woohoo, we're halfway through this work week already!!  I love short weeks even though yesterday seemed like a Monday all day.

Last week, I mentioned that I was going to focus more on fat burning, muscle building workouts. There's something that I've been wanting to do for a long time, and last night, I finally did it.....

I pushed play!!


So, this will be my workout for the next 60 days!  I've done the fit test and the first day so far.  Let me tell you, this is rough!!  It's the hardest thing I've ever done. I can't complete all the reps yet, but that's ok. Just give me a couple of weeks and I'll be knocking it out!!  If this doesn't get some flab off of me, I don't know what will!!  A couple of doctors that I work recently finished their 60 days. They both were encouraging me to do it. They told me that it would change my body and quickly, so we shall see.

I love the stretching with this workout and need to incorporate some of them in my post-run stretches for my Pathwayers.

I'm also trying to clean up my diet, yet again. I think that's always going to be an ongoing process for me.




button




I'll keep ya posted!! 

Have a fabulous day!!

What workouts are you currently doing??



No comments:

Post a Comment