Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Work it out Wednesday

Good morning folks!!

We're halfway through another one, already!! Woohoo!!

Monday was a rough day for me and I've been riding the self pity train. I used it as an excuse to skip my Tuesday bootcamp and eat like crap! Well, fortunately today is a new day!!  Time to quit wallowing and get it together!!  Lake season starts in 3 weeks!! 

Last week, a friend of mine asked me to post a workout. Well, I'm no trainer yet but I do have an unhealthy obsession with Jillian Michaels workout dvd's so I'm sure that makes me some kind of expert
And without further ado, here is what I came up with for a workout:


This one's for you, Colleen!!  So there ya go!!

I'm going to jump on the Skinny Meg Workout Wednesday bandwagon, so check out some of the other workouts, too!



button

I hope that you all have a wonderful Wednesday!! Get up, get out, work it out and be awesome today!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice quick, all over body, workout! Thanks for this.

    I found you from the linkup, would love if you had time to stop by!

    20somethingbusinesswoman.com

    ReplyDelete