Hey y'all!! We survived another Monday!! YAY for us!!
I actually had a pretty good, productive day at work with no major issues. Then I got a little retail therapy after work followed by a surprise visit from my kiddo.
He is "all grown up" and doesn't come visit the "old madre" very much anymore. But he was a good sport and watched The Voice with me last night. I think he stayed just so he could eat a home cooked meal ;-)
Hopefully today will be smooth sailing too!!
I've got speedwork at the track to look forward to tonight.
Have a fabulous Tuesday!!
The last "Finish the Sentence" linkup hosted by Jake over at www.thelifeofjake.com and Holly @ www.thestanfieldclan.com was so much fun, so I'm linking up with them again. Check them out here!!
1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...cinnamon rolls, cake and ice cream every day!!
2. On my Prom night....I felt like Cinderella and I partied like a rock star!! That's about all I can remember, because it was a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.........
3. When I go to the store, I always buy...toilet paper!! I am like a doomsday prepper when it comes to TP. Ain't nobody got time to run out of that!!
4. Family functions typically...don't happen often enough in my family. I really wish we could/would get together more often.
5. I think my blog readers...all 25 of them probably cringe when they see I've posted a new post. They probably wonder what nonsense I'm going to be babbling about.......
6. I'd much rather be.....on a warm sunny tropical beach than getting ready to go to work this morning.
7. I have an obsession with....shopping. I've never considered myself very "fashion forward" but now that I wear "business casual" clothes to work, I'm constantly trying to step up my game. Yesterday I was even brave enough to mix patterns: plaid and polka dots.
8. My work friends....Are they most amazing group of nurses I've ever met!! I'm so proud to be part of their team, saving lives every day.
9. When I created my Facebook account....I intended to "stalk" my son and see what he was up to online
10. My least favorite word is...Ok, I guess I'm old, but what is with shortening words when we speak. I realize it's easier for texting purposes, etc but does it really take that much longer to say jealous that it does to say "jelly" Come on, people. Quit butchering up the English language!!
11. I really don't remember....life being as good as it is right now. Don't get me wrong, there are struggles daily. But I'm truly blessed with a wonderful family, a loving husband, amazing friends and a great job. :-)
12. Justin Bieber....annoys me!!