Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Workout Wednesday

Howdy,  howdy folks!

We're halfway through the work week and I'm  happy,  happy, happy about it.  I'm looking forward to a long weekend.  And this weekend marks the kickoff of college football!  Woohoo!

It's been in the triple digits here this week,  so our Pathways runs have been hot, hot,  hot!  I hope we get a break soon because they're starting to give me the side eye when I tell them it will eventually get better.

And I'm back on track with my strength training.  It feels good too!  Tonight is Body Beast Build Back And Biceps.  Tomorrow night,  I'll run with Pathways them I'll do Body Beast Build Shoulders.

Speaking of shoulders, I got a compliment on my traps the other day.  Woohoo!  So,  in honor of my "awesome" traps, I've got a shoulder workout for you for Workout Wednesday,  because who doesn't want  Boulder shoulders?!   I found this on Bodybuilding.com It looks like a good one that I'll be adding to my ever growing list of favorite strength training workouts.

Ok,  that's all I've for for now.

Until next time--get up, get out and get moving!  Whatever you decide to do today, be awesome at it!

Your friend,

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment