Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Positively Wednesday

Howdy,  howdy y'al!  Happy Wednesday!

We're already halfway through another work week,  and personally,  I'm more happy about it than usual.

This has been the  most  craptastic week from hell ever!

I've had a very difficult,  unsettling work situation to deal with this week.  I'm finding out the hard way,  that you can't trust anybody these days.  It's been rather difficult  for me to process this.  I'm not usually a  mean person and I get my feelings hurt very easily when someone is mean to me.  Someone at work felt the need to attack my character. I'm trying as hard as I can not to take it personally,  but that's easier said than done.  I've been told that "I did a great job"  and "consider the source".  Well,  I'm trying!  My sweet hubs  said  last night  "sometimes,  when a fly lands in your tea,  you just have to dump it out and get a fresh one". I think that's  the best thing I've heard in a long while,  so now I'm in search of "new tea"

But,  in the meanwhile,  I'm trying to stay as positive as I can.  A couple of weeks ago,  I was challenged by a friend  to  post 3 positives for 7 days. During the course of this little  challenge,  I realized that despite all the negative in the  world,  I really  have  a lot to be grateful for.  It made me realize that not every day may be good,  but there is something good in every day.

So,  I challenge you all to write  down  3 positive things daily for the next  7 days!

In the meanwhile,  PW3 had a good run last night.  It was track night and that scared some of them. But  they did a great job,  especially considering the  heat index was 100 degrees.  We did  800m x 2 then  400m x 4.

Our splits were:

800 @ 5:45
800 @ 5:45
400 @ 2:33
400 @ 2:45
400 @ 2:44
400 @ 2:33

Personally,  I  was glad to leave some of my frustration  behind on the track!

Ok,  until next time--get up,  get up  and  get moving!  Whatever you do today,  be awesome at it.

Your friend,

Theresa

2 comments: