Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Workout Wednesday

Hello,  hello!

Just popping in here quickly to say Happy September! 
It's a new month,  so time for new goals.

My goal for September is to start the Body Beast program and actually follow it as it is designed instead of hit and miss.  Hopefully,  that should be a little easier to accomplish now that we sent going to the lake every weekend.

My fitness goals for this week are:
Wednesday--BodyBeast chest and triceps
Thursday-- 3.5 miles with Pathways,  BodyBeast back and biceps
Friday--BodyBeast shoulders
Saturday--5.5 mile run with Pathways

I prepped baked chicken for meals this week to keep our healthy eating on track even though it's a short work week.

Last week,  I was talking to my Pathways group about the importance of cross training regularly.  I explained that strengthening non running muscles helps prevent injuries and makes them better, faster, stronger runners. I was excited to find this article about exercises to build your running body to share with them.  So,  since it is Workout Wednesday,  I thought I would share it with you as well. There's some good information here.

I hope that you have a fabulous week!

Until next time--get up,  get out,  and get moving.  Whatever you do today, be awesome at it!

Your friend,

Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and have loved reading your past post thanks for sharing you are really inspiring. I just ordered Body Beast and now I am really excited about starting it.

    ReplyDelete