Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Workout Wednesday

Howdy folks! Happy Wednesday!
I hope you're all having a great day!
It's a short, but busy week here! I have a short work week, so I'm trying to cram 5 days of work into 3 days.
My goal was to do the 21 Day Fix total body cardio and upper fix last night after work. I was late getting off work last night and was experiencing some severe pain in my right shoulder, back and neck. I lifted for shoulders, back and biceps on Monday, but I don't think that's what caused the pain. I have a history of arthritis in my neck and shoulder. I'm pretty sure that sleeping in the wrong position it's what caused the pain. At any rate, I took some anti inflammatories and applied ice to it. I thought about doing yoga or pilates instead but decided that my body was asking for a rest day.  It's much better today, so I am planning to do the upper fix and lower body fix after work.
For "Workout Wednesday" I've got a chest and triceps workout for you.
Until next time--get up, get out, and get moving! Whatever you do today, be awesome at it!
Your friend,
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment