Tuesday, December 10, 2013

3 Things Tuesday

Howdy folks!

Happy Tuesday aka "worst day of the week" according to my friend Mel.

I hope you're all having a terrific day so far!

I just wanted to share a few things that are on my mind today:

1.  It was a balmy 10 degrees when I woke up this morning. I'm not sure if I've said it enough to get my point across but I CANNOT stand cold weather! I've had about all I can stand already. If we don't get some warmer weather soon, things are gonna get ugly up in here y'all!! I am ready for summer! Or, I may have to move to Florida!

2. Christmas--I am so not ready for it this year. I finally put up the tree and decorations last night. As far as shopping is concerned, I have about 1% of my shopping done and have zero time to do it! Also, I have no clue what to get everyone this year. Why does it have to be so stressful?

3. I'm running the Hot Chocolate 15k this coming Sunday in St. Louis with my friends Kelly and Rozdi. I'm really excited about this trip because I'm also going to get to meet my blogger friends Holly and Mel  I follow these girls on Twitter, IG and read their blogs daily. I feel like I already know them. I can't wait to meet them!!

I'm going to try to get a run in after work tonight then I told hubs I would do an upper body workout with him. He is bored sitting at home recovering from knee surgery. :-)

Well, that's all for now. Until next time....


Do you like cold weather?
Are you ready for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment