I don't know about you, but I'm glad that we've almost made it through another week!!
Due to some wild weather in our area last night, I didn't get to write the blog post I was planning on. Then I remembered the "Finish The Sentence" link up with Jake and Holly! Thanks for saving me this morning you guys!! If you've never checked these guys out, you should. They are great!!
Now, on to the sentences:
1. I laughed so hard I cried recently when we took the Heartland Flyer train from Oklahoma City to Fort Worth with 16 of our running buddies. These are some of the funniest people I know and there was never a dull moment on this trip!
2. My high school is in Perry, Oklahoma. We were the Perry Maroons. (what the hell is a maroon?) We pretty much have dominated the sport of wrestling since I can't even remember when! And our biggest rival about 40 miles down the road was the Blackwell Maroons. But, Perry Maroons are the only Maroons!!
3. It really pisses me off that I have to park in the parking garage at my work. It is covered parking and I really never have to walk outside in the elements, but it really is terribly inconvenient. Lately, security has been policing the parking lots and enforcing this ridiculous rule. I'll go along with it, for now but I will bitch about it multiple times daily, because somehow, that makes it all better!
4. In ten years I will probably still be chasing my dream of running 50 half marathons, 1 in every state. I really want to do this before I turn 50, but I think that might be too hard on my old body. So, we"ll see.....
5. If I could erase one thing I really can't think of anything that I would erase except maybe these dark circles under my eyes and the crows feet around them.
6. In 1999 I was 32 years old, married to my ex-husband, working in my hometown ER and my son was 10 years old. It was really an uneventful year except for the May 3 tornado that destroyed many homes in Oklahoma City and Moore, completely destroyed a small town to the south of us and clipped the east/south edge of my town.
7. Honestly, I am scared ot the dark and things that go bump in the dark!! I'm afraid to go outside when its dark because I'm afraid of what might be lurking out there! Living in the country, we have all kinds of wild critters and I wouldn't want to encounter a coyote or sasquatch or anything like that!
8. To me, Sushi is just gross! I don't like seafood at all so I can't even bring myself to try it.
9. Someone really needs to invent a flying car so I could blog, read all my blogs and still make it to work on time.
10. The first time I drank alcohol I don't really remember the exact first time, but there was this one time when I thought it would be cool to drink a whole bottle of Crown Royal, straight, in 1 setting. Then I sat on the tailgate of my friend's truck puking and crying all night! Can you say "hot mess"?
11. The one question I would ask God is why are people always hurting each other??
12. Lindsay Lohan should have had her ass busted more as a child!
Y'all have a fantastic Thursday!!