Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Run-day

Happy Monday, lovlies!

I hope that you all had a fantastic weekend!

Mine was good but rather uneventful. It consisted of household chores, grocery shopping, and weekly and meal prep. I did go see the new movie, Divergent. And that was by far the best movie I've seen in a long time.

It's been 3 weeks since my last run and I'm starting to have withdrawals. My last run was the Little Rock Half Marathon. It was such a horrible experience that I was really not sure I would ever run again. My Achilles and peroneal tendons were so angry. This past week, I've really had minimal pain so I think the I might give it a go tonight! I think that I'll try to do a couple of slow, miles after work tonight. I'm planning to take it easy and will walk if I have to. There are only 2 weeks left in the Pathways session and I know the program coordinator is expecting me to return tonight. I'm nervous about that. I think I need to try to run on my own instead of trying to lead a group in case I have to stop. My calves have been really tight and sore the past couple of days. And I'm fairly certain that was a contributing factor to my injury in the first place. Hopefully, all will go well and a cam start building my mileage back up gradually.

That's all that I've got going on right now.

Until next time-get up, get out, and get moving!

Your friend,

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment