Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday Thoughts

Hello, folks.

I hope that time all having a terrific Tuesday so far!

I had a workout related post planned for you yesterday, but once again life got in the way.

I was planning to post from work. But shortly after I got here, there was an episode with my mother in law. She was having severe shortness of breath. She was in respiratory distress. The staff handled it very well and got her stablized quickly but the decision was made that she would not be able to tolerate rehab. It was recommended that we take her home with hospice. So, that is exactly what we did.

It was a very difficult decision. I'm still not sure it was the right one. I guess only time will tell. The one thing I know for sure is that no matter how prepared you are, end of life decisions are never easy.

I'm going to keep this short today. I'll try to be back with a workout post for Workout Wednesday tomorrow. I have a 5:30 am appointment with my trainer in the morning. That should be interesting!

So, have a terrific Tuesday!

Your friend,

Theresa

1 comment: