Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Friday!

Woohoo! We finally made it!! TGIF



My week has been less than stellar. I've been eating like crap and I skipped my bootcamp workouts Tuesday and Thursday evenings. I'm hoping that I can get back on track next week, at least that's my plan ;-)

The summer session of Pathways started this past Monday, so I've run a couple of days this week and I'm considering running the "Running with the Cows" half marathon in Kansas this weekend. I'm still not sure about it though. I haven't asked my boss if I can leave early today. I haven't registered for it and I don't have a hotel reservation. EEK!! I guess I need to make up my mind, huh??

If I don't do the Kansas run, I'll coach the Pathways 2.5 mile run. Then maybe I could get 2-3 more miles with my half marathon group afterwards. I'm hoping for a nice, long bike ride for Mother's Day on Sunday. The weather looks like it will be perfect!

Have a fabulous Friday, folks!

Have you had a good week??

What are your weekend plans??


No comments:

Post a Comment