Friday, May 24, 2013

Finally Friday

TGIF y'all!!



I'm so glad it's finally Friday!  It's been such a gloomy week with so much sadness around here.  It has made me really irritable!! I'm really looking forward to the weekend.



We're going to the lake with friends this weekend. We've already got our camper over there and we'll be heading over with the boat when I get off work today. I'm really looking forward to 3 days with no alarm clock, cell phones, etc. I enjoy lake/boat time because it is so relaxing.

The challenge for me at the lake/camping is trying to eat healthy. Typical camping food includes hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, etc and I'm sure there will be some adult beverages too. I planned the menu for the weekend, so I was able to include some healthier options, like grilled chicken. And I packed my running shoes so that I can get in a few miles.

So, that's all I got for now. I hope that you all have a fabulous weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment