Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Workout Wednesday & Hump Day Motivation

Good morning friends!! 

Woohoo, we're halfway there!! We just have to get over this hump and we're on the downhill side!!

What? You need a little motivation to get over the hump? Well, you came to the right place!!  I certainly can understand the lack of motivation. I've struggled with that myself lately. But, thanks to good friends who believed in me when I didn't believe in myself, I think it's safe to say that I'm back at it!! 

Last night, after work, I got in a 3 mile run with my friends at Turkey Mountain in Tulsa. It was Karen's first run since having foot surgery, so we took it easy with occasional walk breaks. After I got home, hubs and I completed a good core and upper body workout, so I ended my day feeling quite accomplished. It feels good to have that fire re-ignited!!  Now, let's just hope that I don't burn myself out again. :-(

Wednesday is the day that I share one of my favorite workouts with you. So, here's what I've  chosen for Workout Wednesday this week: 10-x-10-climb-and-descend-upper-body-workout-challenge

 
Whew!!  That's a lot of reps y'all!!  It will surely give you those toned, sexy tank top arms just in time for summer!!  Remember:

 
 
Until next time--get up, get out, get moving and be awesome today!!

Your friend,

Theresa



4 comments:

  1. Blah weather + Wednesday = no motivation. So thanks for the pep talk!! My poor little biceps are quivering at the idea of trying out this workout. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand about the blah weather!! It got to me too!

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome! Totally going to be adding this to my arm routine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing upper body tonight, I think I'll incorporate at least one round of this!!

      Delete